How it works?
- The mastering service is only available for digital tracks.
- Once masters are done, you’ll receive back your tracks in high quality MP3 format (320kbps) and CD quality format.
- Once you got the masters, if you think there’s something to be fixed you’re allowed to ask 2 revisions maximum.
Costs and conditions
For single tracks:
|Length in minutes||maximum 5||between 5 and 10||more than 10|
|Number of tracks||maximum 5||between 5 and 10||more than 10|
*All prices are slightly treatable.
- Only advance payment accepted
- Payment accepted only through Paypal
What to send and needed informations
File format: 96000kHz – 24-bit – NO Dithering, WAV file.
- Real Name
- Artist Name
- List of tracks with titles
- E-Mail address to be in touch for any reason and to have masters back
Example of the mastering service, it’s better to download the track for full quality.
You’ll hear the clip switching between unmastered and mastered version while playing.
You can download and listen to the full version of the track I used for this example clicking here.